I want to help you get your new website off to a flying start by helping you hit your first 1,000 visitors!
One lucky entrant will win an amazing bundle of prizes that will help skyrocket their traffic in just 90 days.
With this prize, you’ll be able to:
- See a clear, step-by-step plan for getting traffic to your site
- Build your email list using one of the best tools on the market
- Run email campaigns with a beautiful template designs
- Run social media campaigns, including Google My Business (very important for small businesses, yet often overlooked)
- Learn how to run Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Read some of the very best business books around
Simply enter your email or use your Facebook login for your chance to win.
🎁 90-Day Tailor-Made Marketing Plan
We’ll learn all about your business, discuss your goals and assess which digital marketing strategies will work best for you (this can include Product Validation, Email List Building, Social Media Posting, Facebook Ads, On-Page SEO, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Google Ads, Conversion Optimisation).
- 30min Discovery Call to learn all about your company and your goals
- We then go away and identify the 3-5 best opportunities for you
- Create a 90-day step-by-step plan and deliver it straight to your inbox
- 45min Follow-up Strategy Call to go through everything and make sure you understand it all
🎁 AdEspresso University: 90-day Subscription
Ready to master Facebook and Instagram Advertising?
- Video courses, live webinars and experiments will teach you everything you need to know to master Facebook and Instagram advertising.
- Join the Private Facebook Group of elite-class Facebook and Instagram marketers. Discuss strategy and tactics with both fellow University members and those experienced with much higher budgets.
- Use the AdEspresso software – the best Facebook Ads Manager around – for up to $500 ad spend per month and grow your business with Facebook and Instagram Ad optimization.
🎁 Mailmunch: 90-day Essential Subscription
Grow your audience and boost your sales by collecting more emails and convert more site visitors into customers
- Unlimited Subscribers
- Forms & Popups
- 10 Landing Pages
- Analytics / Reporting
- Instant Email Notifications
- Custom Domains
- No Mailmunch Branding
🎁 Email Octopus: 90-day Pro Subscription
Email marketing made easy – simple, powerful tools to grow your business. Easy to use and quick to master.
- 5,000 Subscribers
- 50,000 emails per month
- Full control over your email design
- Reports available forever
- Priority support
🎁 OneUp: 90-day Starter Subscription
Schedule social media posts and set them to automatically recycle – get more traffic by automatically repeating your social media and Google My Business posts
- 3 Social Accounts
- 150 Scheduled Posts
- Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Set posts to repeat automatically
- Chrome extension for easy image scheduling
- Bulk uploading
- Import posts via CSV file
- Automate posts from RSS feeds
📗 Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of NIKE
‘A refreshingly honest reminder of what the path to business success really looks like … It’s an amazing tale‘ Bill Gates
‘The best book I read last year was Shoe Dog, by Nike’s Phil Knight. Phil is a very wise, intelligent and competitive fellow who is also a gifted storyteller‘ Warren Buffett
A memoir rich with insight, humour and hard-won wisdom, this book is also studded with lessons – about building something from scratch, overcoming adversity, and ultimately leaving your mark on the world.
📗 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing
Al Ries and Jack Trout, two of the world’s most successful marketing strategists, call upon over 40 years of marketing experise to identify the definitive rules that govern the world of marketing.
Combining a wide-ranging historical overview with a keen eye for the future, the authors bring to light 22 superlative tools and innovative techniques for the international marketplace. The authors examine marketing campaigns that have succeeded and others that have failed, why good ideas didn’t live up to expectations, and offer their own ideas on what would have worked better.
The real-life examples, commonsense suggestions and killer instincts contained are nothing less than rules by which companies will flourish or fail.
📗 The E-Myth Revisted
Voted #1 business book by Inc. 500 CEOs.
An instant classic, this revised and updated edition of the phenomenal bestseller dispels the myths about starting your own business. Small business consultant and author Michael E. Gerber, with sharp insight gained from years of experience, points out how common assumptions, expectations, and even technical expertise can get in the way of running a successful business.
Gerber walks you through the steps in the life of a business—from entrepreneurial infancy through adolescent growing pains to the mature entrepreneurial perspective: the guiding light of all businesses that succeed—and shows how to apply the lessons of franchising to any business, whether or not it is a franchise. Most importantly, Gerber draws the vital, often overlooked distinction between working on your business and working in your business.
The E-Myth Revisited will help you grow your business in a productive, assured way.
📗 Winners: And How They Succeed
Alastair Campbell knows all about winning. As Tony Blair’s chief spokesman and strategist he helped guide the Labour Party to victory in three successive general elections, and he’s fascinated by what it takes to win.
How do sports stars excel, entrepreneurs thrive, or individuals achieve their ambition? Is their ability to win innate? Or is the winning mindset something we can all develop? Drawing on the wisdom of an astonishing array of talented people – from elite athletes to top managers, from rulers of countries to rulers of global business empires – Alastair Campbell uses his forensic skills, as well as his own experience of politics and sport, to get to the heart of success. He examines how winners tick. He considers how they build great teams. He analyses how they deal with unexpected setbacks and new challenges. He judges what the very different worlds of politics, business and sport can learn from one another. And he sets out a blueprint for winning that we can all follow.
It’s free to enter!
Click the button and pop in your email… someone’s going to win, why not you?